Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bare Naturals at the Noel Bazaar

Was hoping we could score a huge tub of V&M's Bare it All Cream at the last day of the Noel Bazaar, since ours is almost used up. But unfortunately all stocks were sold out just this afternoon! *weep* We'll just have have to wait for production next year...

Anyway, we also passed by the Bare Naturals booth so we can check out their new products. A while back I reviewed their Eye Salve and just to update you all, their new eye salve now comes in an easy to use stick form. Here are some photos of the Bare Naturals booth:


I got to meet Ms. Lami, the owner of the brand. It was nice to finally meet her since we've been texting for quite some time since I'm the kind of customer who asks a LOT of questions. Haha.

Bare Naturals just released a lot of tempting stuff like BB Creams, sugar body scrubs, toners, peeling lotions etc. They also recently launched their new sunblocks with protection ranging from SPF 15, 30, 45 and 80 (whoah!). These sunblocks come in tinted, clear and the usual white color.

Although I was very curious about their sunblocks, I realized that I have too many as it is so I settled for their Skin Perfecting / Mattifying Primer Php 380/30ml and their new The Nutritious Tint (TNT) Tinted Lip & Cheek Tint in POUT which was about Php 150.


Have you tried anything from Bare Naturals? What are your favorites?

I shall be using the primer and the TNT during the busy holiday season and hopefully they work well for me. Ta-ta for now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment