Thursday, December 2, 2010

Avon is now on Facebook & Twitter

The front runner in direct selling and the company for women is now on Facebook and Twitter!

I've always been very vocal about my love for Avon, especially for their Oatmeal Lotion and Eye Perfector. Avon events are also one of my favorites because they are always very accommodating and generous.


I would strongly suggest adding Avon to your Facebook and Twitter accounts so you can get real-time updates on your favorite Avon products, as well as keep abreast with their numerous advocacies. And if you're like me, I'm pretty sure you frequent their E-brochure which is updated like clockwork every 1st and 16th of the month. If you haven't yet, then go go checkit now! :)

5 Comments:

  1. Thanks for this, Kira! My tita's an Avon lady though so I get my updates from her; my mom & I make sure to get the brochures from her every month. I love their deodorants, they're cheap and they smell good :) and somehow I'm more comfortable with them than the ones sold in the grocery, they seem less harsh to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kari! You're welcome, I'm glad you love Avon too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kira! If you know someone who likes to sing, tell them to join Avon Voices, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to sell avon products as part of our project in class :P I met many loyal fans of avon too :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Hazel: That's good to know :) Avon is one of my favorite brands, I grew up using their products :)

    ReplyDelete