Monday, November 15, 2010

For the love of hermit crabs

I bet you're wondering what I've been up to lately. Well suffice to say, it's been a hell month so far what with bazaars and such (preparations and post-bazaar-slash-sales reports madness). It will be only more hectic once the real bazaar season sets in, which is end of November til December when people start panic buying. I've participated in 2 bazaars already and so far I have a couple more lined up for each and every weekend til December. Whew. I am seriously going to feel the brunt of bazaar season this year.


So anyway, some good news -- I purchased my own domain! Whoopee! I created a new site for my crab tendencies and crab stories. I love the layout because I can showcase larger photos so you can see all the itty-bitty hermit crab details, from their special markings to their flicking antennaes.

So GO -- visit      www.ilovehermitcrabs.com      NOW!


But don't worry I will also be updating my beauty & fashion blog of course, and will be purchasing my own domain for this as well. Just let me recover first from all the stress and the load of work that I left behind.

Have a great week everyone!

3 Comments:

  1. Congrats to your happy crab family for having a whole blog dedicated to them :D

    --Alex
    http://www.reluctantstylista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kira, nice blog & good post. overall You have beautifully maintained it, you must submit your site for free in this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

    ReplyDelete