Thursday, October 21, 2010

What are 3 beauty products that you can't live without?

Hola! It's a very rainy Thursday afternoon and before I go on my so-called "siesta" and spend time with my little ones (aka P-nut the Chihuahua and Micki the Shih Tzu), I'd like to share with you some of the things that I cannot live without.

First of all, it was hard to narrow it down to just three items. We all know that to prettify ourselves we definitely need more than 3 products. If you can, however, get away with just 3 then I assume you are one of the lucky few who possess flawless skin. And for that fact, I am totally envious!

1. Avon Moisture Therapy Oatmeal Lotion - Php 330

old packaging vs the new sleek packaging
This has been my HG body lotion for the past 6 years or so. It's very light and easy to spread and you can easily wear your jeans or clothes immediately after application. Don't you just hate lotions that make you feel "coated"? In our schizo weather, I prefer water-based lotions that are easily absorbed by the skin, and this baby is a sure winner. I hoard this whenever I can and I am happy to have an Avon Lady who alerts me when this goes on sale so I can get it for only Php 189 each.

2. Mediherbs Soap Facial Skin Antiseptic - Php 29.75


Typical tomato soaps break me out, but this affordable drugstore find doesn't. It contains Tomato, Papaya and Cucumber extracts to tone, soften, whiten and hydrate skin. It is also enriched with Vitamin A & C to control oiliness. I've been religiously using this for both my face and body for almost 2 years. This is available in the beauty section (not grocery) of Landmark Trinoma only.

3. Oil control sheets


This is something I've always had in my purse or bag. Since high school I've relied on oil control sheets to freshen up in between classes or meetings. Any brand does the trick, but I've been using my TBS Nature's Minerals Blotting Tissues as of late.

Care to share your own list? Then join Project Vanity's Stash Giveaway!

Mechanics:

1. On the Wall of the Project Vanity Facebook Page, answer the question: What are three beauty products that you can't live without? I'm asking because I'm genuinely curious about what you keep on buying and using!

2. Like the blog's Facebook Page. You must do steps 1 and 2 to qualify for this contest.
Optional: You can also blog about the contest (+3 entries). If you blog about the contest, leave a link on this post.

3. Contest ends on October 30. Winners will be picked via random draw.

Terms and conditions:

The stash is quite heavy and fragile, so I will not be shipping them out. The winner must be able to meet up with me in person at The Fort.

Products included in the stash:

First row, L-R: Purity Cotton Pads, Seri Asia Ganoderma Body Moisturizer, Rexona Naturals gift packs, Sunsilk Co-Creation shampoos, Cream Silk conditioners, Pond's White Beauty Facial Foam, Pond's White Beauty Detox Cream

Second row, L-R: The Body Shop Cherry Soap, NARS Skin EFA Cream sample, Clinique All About Eyes Rich sample, Clinique Super City Block SPF40 sample, Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean toner sample, NuDerm Bleaching Soap (for the face), Myra E Shine Free Pressed Powder

Good luck! :)

3 Comments:

  1. Mediherbs is available at Landmark Trinoma only?! It is that elusive? Hehe =) Looking forward to try it if it has worked for two years on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy! Yeah, I don't see it in groceries in other malls e. Let me know how if you happen to grab a couple, I want to know if it'll work for you too. The ingredients are quite impressive too, no SLS, parabens or any other chemicals :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mediherbs is also available in mercury drugstores.. i just bought one this morning.. bought the tomato soap too.. I wonder how my skin will react to this soap.. i hope this soap will work for me.. :)

      juicekodai

      Delete