Monday, October 18, 2010

Shoebox & Me

Yesterday, my Mom and I decided to go around Trinoma after we had our Healing Mass with Fr. Suarez. I have to say that I have never felt this good and this light-hearted. I'm saving the whole experience for another blog entry in the near future.

Anyway, I've been eyeing Shoebox for quite some time now but I haven't seriously purchased a pair yet. Saturday seemed like a good day to check out their collection. In Trinoma they're located in the Pop Culture section, which is on the 2nd floor near Artwork. Pop Culture can be likened to Robinsons Malls Sleek Avenue (previously named 50th Avenue) section.

They occupy a huge area there, so I doubt that you'll miss it. They offer a lot of sizes but for people with tiny feet (this is one of the banes of my existence, really), you might end up purchasing shoes from the kids' collection. I have size 5 feet which sometimes seems like a size 4 in today's growing world.


Shoebox offers shoes from the classic ballerina flats (if you want to channel the glam Audrey Hepburn) which starts at Php 499, stylish wedges, clogs, sneakers which start at Php 799 and even bags. The prices are very affordable and they offer a range of styles, even for your little one! Liz of Project Vanity is a huge fan of their wedges.

Animal Print shoes for kids

Mom got herself some new sneakers for walking and I got an off-white pair of ballet flats. She was so happy that I paid for everything, tee-hee.

there's Mom trying on her new kicks
Sneakers in candy colors
She's a happy camper
After this visit I am pretty sure I will be purchasing more shoes in various colors soon. I just hope they continue to carry my size here. Can you believe that I am a size 1 (kids size)? Crazy! 

Have you purchased anything from Shoebox? What are your favorite items? :)

16 Comments:

  1. cute shop! do they have that in robinsons galleria as well? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abbie! They have shops in Trinoma, Glorietta, Rockwell and Greenhills :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, lovely flats. I think I'm beginning to like flats.

    --Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the designs of their flats but I find their leather too soft for my bulldozer feet :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lynx: You have "bulldozer" feet?! Lemme take a look! Haha, kdding. I like their soft leather because I don't get dark marks on [the back of] my feet. Plus I live in flats all the time, and it's tough finding shoes in my size :'(

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love their shoes also. already had 7 pairs in diff. styles and colors. they're so comfy and affordable. =)

    --kittycutecute--

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Anonymous: Wow, you've got quite a collection! I hope you can blog about them, I'd love to see your shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. are they durable?

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just got myself a new pair of flats from Shoebox & Me. It's made of "maong". 1st thing I noticed was the comfort I felt when I tried it on... Next time I need a new pair of flats, I'll definitely check out Shoebox & Me before anything else! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i bought one pair from shoebox and it's my favorite. like other girls, problem with walking around in flats is that you get blisters at the back and sides of your feet. these are painful. such is NOT the case with shoebox flats. they are so soft and i walk around ALL DAY with them they are so comfy! hooray to shoebox! very affordable too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Anonymous and @Patricia: Hooray for us! :) Got another pair of peeptoe flats on sale last week at Market! Market! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So excited to have 2 more pairs of Shoebox! Tammy (gun metal) and Deedee (yellow).... More to go! and they have bags now, but I'll stick with their shoes... they one in Galleria now, but only for the month of Feb... Wish they'd stay for good =(
    ~paula (wrote about the "maong" shoebox, it's named Gina by the way! hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Paula! Wow I'd like to visit their Galleria branch, haven't been there in ages and I'm dying to eat al fresco :)

    Thanks for the heads up! Was considering their bags too, but I love their shoes first and foremost :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. 2nd floor, facing EDSA =)
    ~paula

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi! do you know where is their shop in market market? i just saw it at galleria today, they have nice flats and it fits me well. i have wide feet kasi. but they dont have my size on the style i want, im size 8 kasi. thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Mai! It's in Pop Culture, Market Market :)

    ReplyDelete