Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 3 of Phil. Fashion Week


It's day 3 of Philippine Fashion Week and I was particularly excited about the Levi's Curve ID event which was the last show of the night. The best part of all? I get to experience it with fellow writers/bloggers Liz of Project Vanity, Lauren of IamBourgeois, Lyn of Fresh Ink, Fritz of Fritzified and Artsy-fartsy Ava.

Please stay tuned for our coverage on the Ipanema and Levi's shows coming out soon on ThePOC web as we've got awesome photos. In the meantime, lemme share with you some outfit photos:

the dynamic duo of Ukay Manila : Lauren & Liz
My partner in crime, Lyn
with Artsy-fartsy Ava
I was famished after the show, which wasn't surprising. So my dear boyfriend brought me to this hole-in-the-wall burger joint called Hungree Burgers. We shared an 8" burger while driving home. It was delicious and cheap, just the way I like it, haha.


What I wore today:


Polka dot dress from Paperbag Vintage (last seen here)
Ballet flats from Shoebox & Me
Bag from BKK

Maybelline Clear Smooth Foundation in Nude Beige (review to follow)
Ever Bilena eye shadow
Maybelline Gel Liner

5 Comments:

  1. nice seeing you again, ms. kira!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ava: You too! See you again on Saturday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this! I got invites from Lloyda of FFC for Saturday's event, but I fear going alone. I don't know anybody from the fashion bloggers! *panic*

    And oh, I love your number! My kind of style--- polished and chic.

    that loreal lippie looks like MAC Pink Nouveau! fab on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @herroyalbleakness Thanks hunny! :) Is this your first time to watch PFW? If so, then congratulations on scoring those invites! Going alone isn't so bad, everyone will be so focused on the shows anyway. Maybe you and Ava should meet up and go together? :)

    ReplyDelete