Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Taste of Dolce Italia!

It's no secret how much I love frozen yogurt, moreso if it's from White Hat. It's been my addiction for the past 2 years. I believe many of you will agree, that White Hat is the only brand that offers authentic tangy yogurt. If you're a yogurt newbie, then I encourage you to try one today. I'm pretty sure White Hat will be your new best friend :)

Join the feast as White Hat celebrates the Italian Festival together with the Italian Embassy this October. 
Get a taste of The Italian Hat, the newest White Hat combo to whet your appetite. 


Luscious white yogurt topped with fresh kiwi, 
white chocolate chips, strawberries in syrup and Biscotti.
YUM!

This divine dessert is priced at P125.00 for a Regular Cup and P155.00 for a Large Cup.
A limited offer this October in all The White Hat stores nationwide!

4 Comments:

  1. Haha you know I still love White Hat despite our experience there in Trinoma (and since it was just one time xD).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, haha. You wanna White Hat tom then? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fro-yo too, but I never really paid attention to White Hat whenever I pass by. Haha

    But for sure, next time I go to the mall, Im going to try it na because of your recommendation!

    www.gayleisvolatile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete