Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mini haul: NYX lippies!

When I got home from the dentist (will blog about that in my next entry), half of my face was numb and swollen and I was really bummed I couldn't attend any events today. At the same time, I was so tired that the best thing to do was to go home, rest and sleep.

After checking all my pets, I made a beeline to my room and then I spotted my NYX shipment from Armie (Carefree Shopper) sitting on the table waiting for me to tear its packaging to pieces. LOL.

This would be our second shipment of orders, as we (my sister, Mom and myself included) loved all our initial orders that we decided to stock up on our favorite shades.


HERE ARE SOME LIPSTICK SWATCHES ON MY MOM:

NYX Black Cherry - a deep berry/purplish color
 NYX Snow White - deep red with brown undertones
NYX Raisin (from our previous haul) - earth color/brownish
ON MY SISTER:

NYX Paris (her absolute fave!)
NYX Louisiana
AND THE TINTED LIP SPA ON ME:

NYX Tinted Lip Spa in Juicy - a sheer wash of strawberry color

What about you, have you tried anything from NYX? What are your favorite shades? :)

6 Comments:

  1. Ooh, my favorite is the last one, the tinted lip spa. I wonder if it'll look like that on me, since it's more like a lipgloss than a lipstick right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's more of a tinted balm but trust me, it's very pigmented and moisturizing. I wear it all the time. Smells like Mentos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! meet a nyx supplier here in Manila the other day but she's only selling eye shadow pallets. where did you buy yours? online? link please...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judith! I get mine from Armie at http://carefreeshopper.multiply.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh that Paris swatch is making me want to go back to using Nyx RLS! Such a nice bubblegum pink. :D Unfortunately I really can't stand the poor staying power of this lipstick. :( Maybe someday I'll feel like using them again.

    ReplyDelete