Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wet 'n' Wild is finally in Manila

When I saw the display at SM Makati yesterday, my heart skipped a beat! I have long been reading about Wet 'n' Wild, since I was 14 to be exact, ogling at their cosmetics primarily through YM (Young & Modern) and Seventeen magazine (both US editions).

I was most intrigued about their all-natural line of cosmetics and their tinted moisturizers which have received pretty good reviews on MakeupAlley. Here are some pictures for you guys:

Mega Last Nail Color Php 99- 199
Craze Nail Color Php 199 -  formaldehyde, toluene, and phthalate free

Intuitive Blend Self-adjusting foundation + primer - only about Php 499!
And of course being the organic junkie that I am, I was terribly giddy about their new all-natural line:

Natural Blend pressed powders in recyclable cardboard packaging, only about Php 499

too cute! this is how it looks like when opened

Natural Wear mineral veil foundation, only about Php 499
Natural Blend Lip Shimmers for only Php 199

I shall definitely come back for the natural pressed powders and the foundation. I currently love my Prestige foundation too much that I have decided to forego other brands first. For now I am content with the Ultimate Sheers Tinted Moisturizer in Beige SPF 15 (Php 399) and a wine red lippie for my Mom (only Php 99!).

What about you, have you purchased anything from Wet 'n' Wild yet? :)

Wet 'n' Wild now open in SM Mall of Asia, SM North Edsa, SM Tayuman

9 Comments:

  1. Ooooh interesting! I only get W&W products from dollar-store pasalubongs hahaha. In all fairness, most of them are good!

    Thank you for featuring this Kira! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much yung nail polishes nila?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, I remember being a huge fan of their nail polish when I was a teenager! I didn't try the other stuff though, but it's good to know they're finally here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @rhaindropz The price of their nail polish escapes me, will update this entry soon. Wild guess: Php 99?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my God. Thank you for sharing this. I only get to purchase W&W through Ebay. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for sharing this!!! i didn't know meron na pala dito pinas!! yey so excited to get my hands on them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi san pa ba merong wet 'n wild dito sa manila? san yang wet 'n wild na yan? please i need to buy lippies! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anonymous! I visited the branch in SM Makati, they're setting up shop also in SM MOA, Trinoma and North Edsa this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice!! :) imma gonna go there!! thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete