Monday, August 16, 2010

Skulls

For the longest time, I think, I've been fascinated with skull prints and skull dresses. And so I wore one of my favorite dresses to the "The Great Fashion Finds" at Robinsons Midtown yesterday, together with fellow bloggers Liz of  ProjectVanity.com, Lauren of IamBourgeois.com and Lizz of LizzBuenaventura.com.

My dress was made of super soft and airy chiffon, very appropo because the weather was just crazy hot yesterday. See the feather tassels in front?

with Liz of Project Vanity
 
skull mini dress from Bangkok
studded belt from Isetann, Singapore
brown sling bag with tassels from Dorothy Perkins
studded fashion flats from Aldo
skull ring from Bangkok

Watch out for my subsequent post on my favorite fashion finds soon :)

3 Comments:

  1. It was great hanging out with you yesterday~! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizz! It was so nice to finally meet you :) Wish we had time to hang out more, I saw the pics you took, they looked great :) And I know the name of that girl/blogger na :D I hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skull print on the dress!! And the ring is just so cute :)

    ReplyDelete