Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Favorite phone apps: Twitter, Facebook & Angry Birds

So how did I survive the 4-day roadtrip with the family? Well I was online almost every nanosecond updating my status on Facebook and Twitter and obssessively checking my mail. I love using my phone apps, the interface and the animations are just darn cute:

my Facebook wall

my Twitter page
Of course it was fun reading replies from my friends as well....that is until the phone bill came last Sunday. LOL. I promise not to go online as much anymore as my bill was almost astronomical, haha. Globe charges Php 5/15minutes of surfing. Dear bank account, I promise to use the laptop or the iTouch when WIFI is available :p

And oh, our new favorite app after Plants vs Zombies:


The survival of the Angry Birds is at stake. Dish out revenge on the green pigs who stole the Birds’ eggs. Use the unique destructive powers of the Angry Birds to lay waste to the pigs’ fortified castles.

Protect wildlife or play Angry Birds!

What about you, what are you favorite phone apps?
Have you gone gaga over Angry Birds on your iTouch yet? 

2 Comments:

  1. Haha! Angry birds.. yes, I've gone gaga over Angry Birds.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I so love Angry Birds! It's even cute when the pigs get a black eye and the birds are so atat to attack :D We just purchased the whole game because the free version just wasn't enough for us. Were you able to purchase yours too? :)

    ReplyDelete