Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hello from sunny Mindanao!

Hello, hello!


This would be my first trip to Butuan City, Agusan del Norte in 5 years. Nothing much has changed. The air is still fresher and the grass is still greener...


I'm still with my silly sister and the parentals...


And our precious little Komiko (among others).


Today we're getting ready to take the 4-hour long drive to Cagayan de Oro City in Misamis Oriental. I love roadtrips and I am so looking forward to this one.

Have a great week everyone! :)

2 Comments:

  1. ooooh how's Butuan? I've never been there. I go to Mindanao at least twice a year since my family's already based there (Malaybalay, Bukidnon).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kookie! Butuan's the same, haha. Ooh...I think we went to Malaybalay too, is that where the golf clubhouse is? We went to CDO, El Salvador then Bukidnon. I like road trips and I miss Mindanao, it's not as magulo as people think it is :)

    ReplyDelete