Monday, May 31, 2010

I Have Found...The Pill

Finally. I bought myself a pair of uber functional yet uber stylish lace up cage flats from Pill Footwear today. I saw these babies last April, and I vowed to come back for them soon. Well, soon turned out to be a month and a half later, but still, I was able to grab the last pair (SIZE 5) at The Ramp, Shangri-la today.

 

Pill Footwear is from the makers of Fashion Pill, and I can't believe it took me this long to actually buy a pair of their affordably-priced, size 5 (very important!) footwear, when I've been trolling their Multiply site for years now.

So now I can switch between Aldo and Pill whenever I need new shoes/sandals (and speaking of which, I did see some pretty nice pair of sandals over at Aldo today, for a whopping Php 2,600+. Tsk, tsk.)

The Unity flats were even on 20% sale today so I got them for a mere Php 712 (from the initial price of Php 890)! Whoopee!

Sometimes it pains me that I have size 5 feet. My boyfriend loves my feet, but it's hard shopping for petite footwear in this ever growing world. - Kira

5 Comments:

  1. Great find! I should really invest in flats. Most of my shoes are killer heels or at least people are always saying they should be licensed. =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I have to get used to heels naman, because I've been accustomed to flats ever since. It's a bit difficult to find good shoes for small feet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the material any good? I'm always iffy about buying shoes from unknow brands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Mara, you're on a roll! Nice to hear from you again :) Pill has been around for years on Multiply, but this would be my first Pill purchase. I share your sentiments, too! Yup, their material's pretty good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, sorry to spam your blog at this ungodly hour.

    Thanks for the recs! I'll check this brand when I get the time :D

    ReplyDelete