Monday, April 26, 2010

Nomnomnom at Grilla

I got my laptop back! Yipee!

I think I announced on Twitter a long while back that we bought new laptops (MSI and DELL) and I just got my MSI back today after the technician installed Windows 7 and MS Office for FREE. (Thank you, Mr. Technician. I don't know your name but I am awfully grateful!) And thank you also to my boyfriend, Mark, for taking care of everything and delivering it to my doorstop today.
---

I met up with Tony today at Greenhills to give him some more Gibo campaign materials. I always try to share my materials with other staunch supporters, apparently I have so many posters, ballers, flyers and fans since I am at the volunteer center several times a week. So it is only but right to share the wealth.

I haven't seen Tony for 2 long years. I kinda "forgot" about him cos I've been so busy, but it's nice that we both are on the same wavelength with regards to politics and voting. I am happy to say that I have Ish and Tony to consult whenever I have a campaign "dilemma". Tony is the son of the now retired Gen. Tucay, so you can only imagine how interesting and informative his [inside] stories are.

Now since it's already 3 A.M., I'd like to share with you some foodie pics that I took today. We had a late lunch at Grilla (I am a fan of their creamy pumpkin soup):

Garlic Mushrooms, Pork Barbecue, Quail Eggs, Baked Mussels, Nachos

3 kinds of sisig: squid, tofu and pork

Salpicao

And this is Tonyboy (he will kill me for posting this photo)

So that's all for now. I really have to get some shut-eye. Goodnight everyone! Happy Monday ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment