Sunday, March 7, 2010

Birthdays & Florals

I really wanted to wear my floral button-down top today. It was so hot and I was invited to my friend's birthday party at the Mall of Asia. Christine was one of my dearest friends from St. Scholastica's College and she was visiting from Singapore. Must go back there..I love that city!

Floral top from BKK, Terranova black tank top, shorts from Landmark, Aldo Hibbits sandals

Don't you think our living room's so vintage? :)

I was trying to air dry it via the electic fan. The temp's too hot for blowdrying...

Micki likes to watch whenever I take pictures of myself. Check out our vintage tiles from the 1950's.

Accessories of the day: Mad Hatter necklace and tassel bracelet

Happy Birthday Bertis! We will miss you, come visit us again ;)

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

1 Comments:

  1. Such a pretty blouse!! Hope you, Bertis, and the Mad Hatter had a nice dinner!

    ReplyDelete