Friday, February 5, 2010

Mad Hatter, I Love You So

I bet my bottom dollar you are psyched to watch Tim Burton's adaptation of the most enduring fairy tale of all time -- I know I am! Behold, Alice in Wonderland:

Click the video above to view the official Disney trailer

I've always been fascinated with Alice and her weird adventures. And to celebrate our Wonderland-obsessions, we made a few hand painted necklaces last year (original post here).

while my friend, Ish Orendain of Morbie Dolls, created some really awesome limited edition dolls. Kids and adults have gone gaga over the Alice in Wonderland merchandise! They literally flew off the shelves!

This year, I'd like to feature another very talented Multiply seller, Maisie of Fashion Factory. Maisie is a fellow Multiply seller and she offers a kitcshy collection of laser-cut Alice in Wonderland wooden pendants. I personally chose "The Mad Hatter" for myself because admit it, it is just the cutest!

The pendant is about 1 3/4" tall with 28" of antique gold chain --- can you say fabulous? The picture here does not do it justice, it is far more exquisite in person. This handmade work of art is something I will definitely cherish for many years to come.

A lot of my fellow bloggers, who are more into the makeup scene, were able to score their very own Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows, and are quite giddy about them too!

Make sure you check out Lauren's blog I am Bourgeois  and Liz Lanuzo's Project Vanity for more drool-worthy shots, reviews and swatches :)

Catch "Alice in Wonderland" on March 5th at a theater near you.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment