Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The HK Choi Picture Story

We brought our parents to Megamall yesterday as my Dad was home for the Holidays. I must admit that of all the malls in Manila I still do not like going to Megamall -- too many people and too confusing for me. Bleh. But since the parents wanted to go there, who was I to refuse right?

So here are some pictures for you guys. Our lunch at HK Choi was the most enjoyable part of the day, just because our family likes good food and good conversation. Click on the pics below for a better view ;)

DSC04904DSC04898DSC04902DSC04900

HK Choi; the ambiance; the parents; Mom and Mark (my boyfriend)

DSC04905DSC04909DSC04908DSC04907DSC04906

Ze FOOD!

Yang Chow Fried Rice, Steamed Fish Fillet, Roast Peking Duck, Hot Prawn Salad (my fave!) & Braised Beef Pot Roast

...and me with the boyfriend (he's shy) ;D

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

4 Comments:

  1. yeah, good food kinda makes us happy :D how are you doing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing great. Hoping to hear good news next week about a position that I interviewed for a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey good luck!!! let me know how it goes ;)

    ReplyDelete