Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mangosteen Hair Remover? You Got That Right!

This is a long overdue post! I've been meaning to blog about this ever since I started using it last September.

I declare, that this has to be the cheapest and most reliable hair remover ever. A tub (I threw away the box so I don't know the exact weight) costs only Php 299.75 --- that's under $7.00 people! It's a washable sugar wax that's UNSCENTED and has Mangosteen extract which is an antibacterial and an anti-inflammatory ingredient.

When I say UNSCENTED, I meant it --- there is no traceable sugar nor mangosteen smell here. And the wax (as shown below) has a clear gorgeous caramel color. The consistency is thick and there is no need to heat because you need only to apply a thin layer of the product for it go grab both fine and coarse hair.

The only thing I can say to describe it is: it is very sticky (to hair) and yet not messy. So hair beware! This unassuming wax grabs even very fine hair (provided it is long enough for waxing, FYI) in one go, so I rarely need to wax the same spot twice.

This is hands-down, better than my Sally Hansen waxes. It's available in Landmark Trinoma, you have to go to the part where they sell natural and medicinal soaps way out back, and as I mentioned above, costs only Php 299.75.

A box includes a plastic spatula and paper-like cloth strips. I personally DO NOT use the strips included but use real washable cloth strips from The Body Shop. I find that the wax and the hairs adhere to this more than the ones included in the box ;)

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

1 Comments:

  1. So that's why it doesnt work on me... Ive always thought it's all a waste of money... But the real problem is the strips... :0

    ReplyDelete