Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Assumption Bazaar Madness

In an effort to promote EarthlyDelights and my partner Beadazzle, we joined more strategic bazaars this year including the Assumption bazaar held at Hotel Intercontinental last Sunday. It is good to note that proceeds (from the Php 150 entrance fee) will benefit the Assumption charities.

My handmade notebooks and strawberry foldable bags were all wiped out! Not to mention that we need to produce more handpainted neckpieces for our 2 upcoming bazaars! So a BIG thank you to everyone who visited and bought handmade :)

Here are some pics for you guys (more at http://earthlydelights.multiply.com):

All I got for myself is a pretty cool Jelly Lens in "Sparkle". More on that in my next blog entry :)

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

2 Comments:

  1. I guess it went right over my head that you were making all this cool stuff. I thought you were showing someone else's stuff....way cool!!! I love all the cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank yooouuu!!!! The sleepless nights and numb fingers were all worth it! Heehee.

    ReplyDelete