Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sense&Style feature August 2008

I was pretty excited about the shoot / feature today. And just my luck because I have recovered from my short brush with "dengue" last week (more about that later).

I arrived at Fashion Art at 12:45 noon, and Margaux was already waiting. I was happy about this shoot because a) I am always comfortable shooting in Fashion Art,  b) I've met Margaux previously at the Rockwell Summerlicious bazaar and c) Margaux is a fellow Scholastican. How cool is that?!

Anyway, we talked on and on about fashion, our favorite designers and other stuff (some stuff I couldn't remember). Anyone who's had a [non]decent conversation with me will realize that sometimes I ramble on and on. Tee-hee sorry!

I am happy with how the pics turned out and I hope I get a [hi-res] copy of them for posting here. I just realized once again how shy my real personality is, especially when Sherwin asked for candid wacky pics and it took me a long time to warm up to the camera. Eep!

My heartfelt thanks to Fashion Assistant Margaux Salazar for the feature and Sherwin Pineda for the photos. Of course, with special thanks to Happy Andrada for allowing us to shoot at Fashion Art :)

Please grab a copy of Sense&Style's August issue and check out the Indie-signers section :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment