Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Sweet Life

Anothing thing to be grateful for...

Last Saturday, April 19, Em Mariano (my mentor) called unexpectedly while I was nursing a god-awful migraine at the Rockwell Summerlicious bazaar. He invited me to guest with him at "The Sweet Life with Lucy" show on Monday (today).

As this was my first ever guesting (read: I am shy), I was ready to back out and crawl into my comfortable shell. But what the hell, I just said YES and I knew that being with Em should be comfy enough for me.
And so on Sunday, I searched for the perfect outfit. I purchased a dressy top amd paired it with my denim skinnies and ballet flats. I was getting the jitters and was excited at the same time ---- what a terrifying mix of feelings!

Woke up early on Monday, bathed and got dressed. Even woke up Tish so she could do my make up. I arrived in GMA 7 Studio B in record time. Thankfully, my make up was perfect (they did little touch ups tho), but my hair was frizzy and a mess! Not to worry, I had perfectly clear skin and a spanking outfit...that would have to do.

The interview was swift and we really didn't have time to get nervous on air. The taping finished around 2pm, then Lucy and Wilma promptly posed for pictures. We then had lunch in Ponciana's, Timog.
Whew. What a fun day. Thank you EM for inviting me, I had so much fun! :)

Some pics:

And the necklaces that Lucy bought for Juliana (she likes skulls):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment